- classes: 140 hours
- time: 30 August - 22 September 2021
- price: approx: PLN 1100
- level: the course for A1 learners (from A1 to A2/B1)
- format: residential course in Szczecin or online classes (optional)
COURSEThe course is dedicated only to persons admitted to the Maritime University of Szczecin as first year students
. It is an excellent opportunity to meet new fellow students and get to know Szczecin, as on each Saturday the participants go on trips to interesting places in the city.
The course consists of 140 hours of classes
over the period of 3 weeks
. According to the Polish education system, each class hour lasts for 45 minutes
. Classes are held from Monday to Saturday from 4 to 8 hours a day.
The curriculum includes Polish grammar
, classes dedicated to developing spoken and written communication skills
as well as listening
. The course also includes vocabulary related to marine profession, transport, logistics, and exact sciences, such as maths and physics
. Classes are taught by qualified and experienced teachers.
PRICE The total price of the course is PLN 1100.
The price includes costs of teaching materials and the textbook, as well as access to the e-Polish platform supporting learning Polish.ENROL NOW!
A conditionally admitted person
who wants to join this course should perform the following two steps: 1. fill in the ONLINE form2. pay PLN 1100 to the account
- Bank account number: 24 1240 3927 1111 0010 8858 8550
- IBAN: PL 24 1240 3927 1111 0010 8858 8550
- SWIFT: PKOPPLPW
- Account owner / recipient: Akademia Morska w Szczecinie
- Address - first line: ul. Wały Chrobrego 1-2
- Address - second line: 70-500 Szczecin, Polska (Poland)
- Name of the bank: Bank Pekao SA VII O/Szczecin
- Transfer title: „Kurs polskiego <Twoje imię i nazwisko>”
The payment for the course is made before starting the course. IMPORTANT INFORMATION!
The proposed course is meant as supplementary aid to students’ autonomous language learning
and does not prepare the participants to a B1 exam
(it only brings them to A2/B1 level). Therefore, we encourage all participants to study Polish language independently – to invest in a good dictionary, watch Polish movies, or listen to Polish music.EXAM
The exam is obligatory for all international students who did not submit a state certificate confirming their knowledge of the Polish language (we informe about such necessity in the admission decision).
The exam will be held on September 24, 2021 in the form of an online test and an online interview with the examiner.