The programme lasts for 4 years (8 semesters including one devoted to seagoing service). The whole programme is delivered in Polish language.
- Operation of Inland and Maritime Units
- Inland Shipping Management
Graduates of the above specialisations are well prepared, in theory and in practice, to work as deck officers on seagoing ships, on inland shipping vessels, in organizational units of maritime and inland administration, maritime and inland logistics and shipping companies, with ship operators and the broadly understood sector of maritime economy.
The graduated are distinguished by:
- good professional training,
- modern technical knowledge,
- good knowledge of the English language,
- good knowledge of the German language,
- self-education skills,
- the ability to implement technical progress,
- high physical and manual dexterity,
- resistance to stress,
- the ability to work as a team,
a high level of sense of duty and responsibility.